Posted on 1/15/21
This posting is for a full-time developer consultant. This position assists customers in diagnosing and resolving product issues, designing and developing customizations/integrations, implementing and upgrading software and designing/developing new enhancements and add-ons for Dynamics SL customers.
- Listen and hear customer issues with intent to assist in resolving the product issue
- Use C#, VB.Net, REST, jQuery, web services and object-oriented programming to build new/custom solutions.
- Develop creative solutions with innovative thinking/programming.
- Provide excellent customer service with each interaction.
- Work collaboratively within a team of customer-driven members.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Strong accounting and math background a plus
- Must exhibit excellent communication skills – listening, hearing, speaking
- Web Services
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Dynamics SL a Plus.
- Desktop streaming software knowledge
This job operates in a professional office environment where consultants interact in a collaborative manner to resolve customer issues.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and general hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Emergency support availability will be required according to a designated service schedule that will include evening and weekend work.
Occasional travel may be required for this position.
Solomon Cloud Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. For optimal consideration for this exciting opportunity, include a cover letter; current Resume, and the contact information for three professional references with your application.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org